SOLOIST OF SEPTEMBER 2023. INTERVIEW.
Anna was born in Abakan in 1995. In 1999 she began her flute and piano studies in the A.A. Kenel Children's School of Music №1 (class Svetlana Permyakova, Marina Dorina and Honoured Artist of the Republic of KhakassiaIrina Nikiforova). In 2010 she enrolled at Specialised Secondary School of Music of the St Petersburg State Conservatoire (class Honoured Worker of Russia Irina Pimenova). Shi is graduate of the St. Petersburg State Conservatory named after N.A. Rimsky-Korsakov (class of Honored Artist of Russia, soloist of the Mariinsky Theater, associate professor Valentin Cherenkov). She studied as an assistant-internship at the Moscow State Conservatory. P.I. Tchaikovsky.
Laureates in all-Russian and international competitions
- The winner in the International Competition "Art of the 21st Century" in Portugal
- The winner and the Grand Prix awardee at the International Competition "Art of the 21st Century" in Austria, Vienna
- The winner and the Grand Prix awardee at the International Competition "Art of the 21st Century" in Kiev, Ukraine
- The 2nd Prize Award at the V. N. Tsybin International Music Competition in Moscow
- The winner at the International Competition in Stockholm, Sweden
- The winner at the Gnessin International Competition of Young Performers in Moscow
- The 5th Prize award and a special prize for the performance of a contemporary piece at the 10th International Flute Competition in Kobe, Japan
- The 2nd Prize award at the International Flute Competition for youth in Tampere, Finland
- The winner of the II prize at the XVII International Tchaikovsky Competition (Moscow and Saint Petersburg, 19 June – 1 July 2023)
- The winner of the I prize at the the International Fürstenau Flute Competition (Germany)
Anna has taken part in masterclasses with Alexander Manya, Nikolai Mokhov, Denis Lupachev, Matvey Demin, Evgeny Yakovlev, Sergei Bubnov, Nikolai Popov, Alexander Golyshev, Sophie Cherrier, Emmanuel Pahud, Ricardo Ciani, Carlos Brunel, Pierre Yves Artaud, Denis Buryakov, Felix Renggli, Davide Formisano, Andrea Lieberknecht, Kersten McCall.
As a soloist she has performed at the Maly Hall of the St Petersburg Philharmonic, the Concert Hall of the Mariinsky Theatre, the St Petersburg Academic Cappella, the Maly Hall of the Conservatoire, the Myasnikov Mansion, the Rachmaninoff Hall and the Maly Hall of the Moscow Conservatoire.
She has toured Switzerland, Germany and Italy.
Anna collaborates with many musical ensembles in Saint Petersburg such as the Russian Horn Orchestra, Tavrichesky Symphony Orchestra, Saint Petersburg Academic Symphony Orchestra and others.
She is a scholarship holder of the Maestro Temirkanov Foundation (2013).
She is a scholarship holder and regular participant in recitals in cities across Germany by the Gartow Foundation (2014).
Anna is an artist with the Mariinsky Theatre Youth Orchestra (2013-2018).
At the present time she is leader of the flute section in the Russian National Youth Symphony Orchestra. She is the winner of the 1st All-Russian Symphony Orchestra Competition in Moscow, 2018.
Anna takes part in the programs of the St. Petersburg Music House since 2017.