Born in Moscow in 2005. Since 2013, he has been a student at the Gnesins' School of Music (class of Honoured Artist of Russia, Professor Vladimir Pushkaryov).
Laureate of the international competitions
- The Winner of the 3rd Prize Award at the International competition “Concertino Praga " (Czech Republic)
- The Winner of the ICTUS International Music Competition (USA)
- The Winner of the 2nd Prize Award at the Bucharest Brass Competition by BAROCKeri Association (Romania)
- The Winner of the KING'S PEAK International Music Competition (online)
- The Winner of the 94th International Léopold Bellan Competition (Paris, France)
- The Winner in the Pamus Flow online music competition (Croatia)
- The Winner of the 1st International Online Music Competition Ise-Shima (Japan)
- The Winner of the 2nd Prize Award at the All-Russian competitions for young musicians “Sozvezdie” (Sochi)
He has attended workshops given by Sergei Nakariakov, Matthias Hefs, Allen Vizzutti, Frank Gabriel Campos, Guy Touvron, Vladimir Kafelnikov, Arturo Sandoval, Carlos Benito and Evgeny Guriev. He took part in educational camps at the Sirius Education Centre in Sochi in the classes of Boris Taburetkin (2017) and Ivan Maloshtanov (2021).
He is a recipient of a grant from the Mayor of Moscow (2019, 1st Prize Award). The Winner of the 1st Prize Award Young Talents of Russia (2020). The Winner in the TV contests "The Nutcracker" (2018, 3rd Prize Award), "The Blue Bird" (2020, 1st Prize Award).
He has played as soloist together with the New Russia State Symphony Orchestra, Russian National Orchestra conducted by Mikhail Pletnev, Bad Reichenhaller Philharmoniker, Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra, National Academic Orchestra of Folk Instruments of Russia named after N.P. Osipov, The Florence Chamber Orchestra conducted by Giuseppe Lanzetta, and the Chamber Orchestra of the Tver Philharmonic.
Since 2018, he has been a member of the All-Russian Youth Symphony Orchestra conducted by Yuri Bashmet, with which he toured Asia in 2018. In 2018-2019 he was a guest soloist in Italy and Germany, where he performed at the Russian Embassy in Rome and Berlin, the Russian House and the Berlin Philharmonic.
Participant in international festivals: Amstel Winter Nights (Netherlands), Iguazu en Concierto (Argentina), Le Ciel De Paris (Grand Prix, 2020) and Cap Ferret Music Festival (First Prize Award, 2021) in France, 19 Italian Brass Week (Italy), Maspalomas Trumpet Festival (Spain), Meisterkurs-Trompete Winter Trumpet School, 5th Positively Brass & Percussion Symposium (Best Trumpeter Award) and Alpen Klassik in Germany, South Bohemian Music Festival (Czech Republic), ZALZBURG STARS (First Prize Award, Austria, 2020), Moscow Meets Friends (2015, 2016, 2018), January Nights (2015, 2019, 2021), VIVAT MUSICA! (First Prize Award, 2019), 12th Yuri Bashmet's Winter Arts Festival in Sochi.
Since 2021, Aleksandr has participated in the Saint-Petersburg Music House programs.