• Prize-winner at the I International Young Opera Singers’ Competition Opera without Borders (Krasnodar, 2014, Grand Prix)
• Prize-winner at the III International Maxim Mikhailov Young Opera Singers’ Competition (Kaluga, 2013, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the III International Pavel Lisitsian Competition (Vladikavkaz, 2013, 2nd prize)
• Diploma-recipient at the International Rachmaninoff Competition (St Petersburg, 2012)
• Prize-winner at the All-Russian Competition of Graduates of Russia’s Higher Music Education Establishments (Kazan, 2010)
• Prize-winner at the II International Student Vocalists’ Competition (Volgograd, 2007, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner and diploma recipient at the XV International Tchaikovsky Competition (4th prize, 2015)
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre:
Queen of Shemakha (The Golden Cockerel)
Queen of the Night (Die Zauberflöte)
Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia)
Clorinda (La Cenerentola in concert)
Born in Voronezh. In 2010 she graduated from the Voronezh State Academy of Arts. Studied vocals under Natalia Savitskaya. At the opera studio she performed the role of Marfa in The Tsar’s Bride. In the 2010-2011 season she was a soloist with the St Petersburg Chamber Opera Company where she performed the roles of Gilda in Rigoletto, Genovieffa in Suor Angelicaand Lucia in Benjamin Britten’s The Rape of Lucretia in addition to appearances in concerts. Soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers since 2011.
Repertoire includes: Zerbinetta (Ariadne auf Naxos), Olympia (Les Contes d’Hoffmann), Gilda (Rigoletto), Oscar (Un ballo in maschera) and arias and romances by Russian and European composers. Frequently performs in recital. Has taken part in master-classes given by Elena Obraztsova and Larisa Gergieva. Has performed in concerts by the Academy of Young Singers in Great Britain.