Born in 2000 in Fergana, Uzbekistan. In 2019, he graduated from the Khabarovsk Regional College of Arts where he studied with Larisa Tokareva, an Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation.
Currently, he is pursuing his studies at the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory with associate professor Dmitriy Ludkov.
Laureate of the All–Russian and international competitions
- The First Prize Award at the Korea Young artist International Music Competition in Seoul, Korea.
- The II prize award at the II International Competition named after V. Sobolevsky in Khabarovsk, Russia.
- The III prize award at the International Competition Ciudad de Huesca in Huesca, Spain.
- The III prize award at the Lev Vlasenko International Internet Piano Competition in Moscow, Russia.
- The I prize award at the II International Competition "Disklavier - competition" in Moscow, Russia.
He has participated in music festivals: the VIII International Chamber Music Festival "Beyond the Music" (Benaska, Spain 2017), the Festival and Competition named after G. G. Neuhaus (Moscow, Russia 2018), M. M. Ippolitov-Ivanov Romantic Music Festival "Traditions of the Ippolitov School" (Moscow, Russia 2021).
He has collaborated with the Far Eastern Academic Symphony Orchestra and performed in chamber ensembles. He has performed in such venues as the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory, the Concert Hall of the Gnesins' Academy of Music, the Khabarovsk Philharmonic Hall, the Far Eastern Art Museum, the Steinway Gallery and the Yamaha Art Center in Moscow.