Born in 2006 in Tula. He graduated from the music school at the Tula College of Arts named after A.S. Dargomyzhsky with Roman Khotin. Since 2021, he is a student at the Gnessin Moscow Secondary Special School of Music with the teacher Kirill Soldatov.
Laureate of the All-Russian and international competitions
- The I Prize Award at the II International Wind and Percussion Internet Competition for Young Performing Artists "WIND STARS 2021" in Riga, Latvia.
- The Grand Prix Award at the VI All-Russian Wind and percussion competition "At the Ringing Sources of the Don" in Novomoskovsk;
- The III Prize Award at the XX Youth Delphic Games of Russia in Perm;
- The First Prize Award at the VI International Wind and Percussion Competition "Northern Rhapsody" in Cherepovets;
- The II Prize Award at the XX Youth International Delphic Games of the CIS member States.
- The II Prize Award at the IV International Gnessin Wind and Percussion Competition and Festival for Young Performers in Moscow;
- Laureate at the II All-Russian Competition of the New Names Foundation Fellows in Moscow.
- A diploma winner at the I International Youth Competition named after M.P. Mussorgsky in St. Petersburg.
- Laureate of the 3st degree of the VII All-Russian open competition of musicians performing brass and percussion instruments named after A.A. Nesterov (Nizhny Novgorod)
A fellow of the International Charitable Foundation "New Names". He was awarded the grant of the President of the Russian Federation in the field of arts. He has a busy concert schedule. He has repeatedly collaborated with the Tula Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra. In 2020, he joined the All-Russian Youth Symphony Orchestra of Yuri Bashmet. He works as a soloist at the Gnessin Virtuosi Symphony Orchestra and is involved in concert programs by the Vladimir Spivakov International Charitable Foundation, and the ArtLine Arts Support Foundation.