Born in Khartsyzsk, Donetsk region in 2003. She began to learn to play violin when she was 4 years old at Children's School of Arts No. 1 in Khartsyzsk.
At present, she is a student at the Moscow Tchaikovsky State Conservatory with Professor Tatiana Berkul, an Honored Artist of Russia.
She is a laureate of all-Russian and international competitions:
- The First Prize Award at the XXVI International Violin Competition "Andrea Postakini" in Italy.
- The First Prize Award at the International Youth Violin Competition "DeMUX" in Yekaterinburg.
- Silver medal at the V Manhattan International Online Music Competition in New York, USA .
- Winner in the I Grand All-Russian Selection of the Russian National Orchestra for solo performance accompanied by the Russian National Orchestra.
- The II Prize Award at the IV All-Russian Music Competition.
She is a fellow of the Vladimir Spivakov Charity Foundation.
She has performed with orchestras under conductors from Ukraine, Russia, Italy, Lithuania, Armenia, including: V. Spivakov, A. Chernushenko, S. Smbatyan V. Kaliunas, V. Milletari, V. Redya, V. Garkusha, V. Matyukhin, F. Korobov, I. Lerman, P. Gernstein, and others.
She has participated in international music festivals, such as the XXIII International Festival "Musical Olympus" - Parade of winners of 2018 International Music Competitions in St. Petersburg, - the XXVII International Festival of Young Musicians in Kaunas, Lithuania, International Festival "Moscow Meets Friends”: XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, and XVII festival. 2020: Concert programs as part of the All-Russian Festival "Where the Art is Born 2020", International Music Festival "GNESSIN AIR ON ZNAMENKA 2021".