SOLOIST OF APRIL 2022. INTERVIEW.
Vitaly was born in St. Petersburg in 2003. He studied at the M.L. Rostropovich St. Petersburg Children's School of Arts (class of Elena Schwarz). Since 2010, he has been studying at Secondary Specialized School of Music at the N.A. Rimsky-Korsakov St. Petersburg State Conservatory (class of teacher Irina Ryumina, currently class of Honoured Artist of the Russian Federation, Professor Alexander Sandler).
Laureate of the international competitions
- Winner of 15 special prizes at the 19th International Competition "Münchener Klavierpodium der Jugend" (Munich, Germany)
- The Gold Medal Award at the 3rd Berlin International Music Competition (Germany)
- The 4th Prize Award and Yamaha Special Award at the 1st International Russian Music Piano Competition (Ryazan)
- Winner in the International Piano Competition "Clavis Saint Petersburg 2020" (St. Petersburg)
- Winner of the incentive prize of the XVII International Competition in Ettlingen (Germany)
- Winner of the II International Online Piano Competition named after Svyatoslav Richter (South Korea)
- Winner of the II Prize and winner of the special prize of the International Piano Competition in San Jose (USA)
He participates in master-classes by Willem Brons, Vladimir Kharin, Grigory Gruzman, Arkady Sevidov, Vladimir Polyansky, Christian Kliber, Kristina Sandulova, Hatto Beyerle, Alexandra Türk, Patrick Jüdt.
He is receiving scholarship from the Vladimir Spivakov’s Foundation since 2014. He won prizes at youth contests. He was awarded an honorable mention prize at the 17th International Competition in Ettlingen (Germany, 2020). He is the winner of the International Piano Competition for video recordings "Clavis Bavaria 2020" (Germany, 2020).
He took part in international festivals: “Moscow meets friends”, “Vienna International Art Open” (1st prize award, 2017), “Night of museums”, “Classics without borders”, “Petersburg seasons”, “Tchaikovsky.spb.ru”, St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum.
He has a busy concert schedule. He regularly gives recitals in Russia, Germany, Austria. He has appeared in the Big and Small Hall of the St. Petersburg Philharmonic, the Mariinsky Theater, the Pskov and Karelian Philharmonic Hall, concert halls of Vienna - Musikverein (Brahms Saal), Ehrbar Saal, Kaisersaal, Haus der Musik.
He has performed with symphony orchestras: St. Petersburg State Philharmonic Orchestra for Children and Youth (conductor Arkady Steinlukht), International Symphony Orchestra "Tavrichesky" (conductor Mikhail Golikov), Governor's Symphony Orchestra of St. Petersburg (conductor Maxim Alekseev, Igor Ponomarenko), Pskov Philharmonic Orchestra (conductor Eduard Banko), Academic Symphony Orchestra of the National Philharmonic of Ukraine (conductor Vladimir Sirenko), State Russian Concert Orchestra (conductor Vladimir Popov), and others.
Participant of Saint-Petersburg Music House programs since 2020.
Videos on our YouTube channel