SOLOIST OF SEPTEMBER 2022. INTERVIEW
Born in Saransk, Republic of Mordovia in 2000. He studied music at the Moscow State College of Musical Performance “Frederic Chopin” in the class of tutor Sergei Artsibashev. Then, he graduated from The École Normale de Musique de Paris "Alfred Cortot" in Paris in the class of Professor Rena Shereshevskaya. Since 2021, he studies at the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatoire in the class of Honoured Artist of the Russian Federation, Professor Pavel Nersesyan.
Laureate of the international competitions
- The winner in the 6th International Piano Competition in memory of Vera Lothar-Shevchenko in Yekaterinburg
- The winner in the 4th International Competition of Young Pianists “Astana Piano Passion" in Kazakhstan
- The winner in the 9th International Musical Performance Competition "Nariman Sabitov" in Ufa
- The winner in the 20th International Piano Competition "Ile-de-France" in Maisons-Laffitte, France
- The 3rd Prize Award in the 19th International Paloma O'Shea Piano Competition in Santander, Spain
- The winner in the 13th International Competition for Young Musicians in Moscow
- The 2nd Prize Award in the 65th Maria Canals International Music Competition in Barcelona, Spain
- The winner in the 5th Manhattan International Music Competition in New York, USA
- The winner at the International Competition named after S.V. Rachmaninov (Moscow)
He took part in master classes by Valery Pyasetsky, Mikhail Voskresensky, Paolo Giacometti, Rena Shereshevskaya, Dmitry Bashkirov, Eduard Kunz, Eldar Nebolsin.
He has performed with such orchestras as the National Philharmonic Orchestra of Russia, the Spanish Radio and Television Symphony Orchestra, the Symphony Orchestra of the St. Petersburg State Academic Capella, the Youth Orchestra of Catalonia, the Rostov Academic Philharmonic Orchestra, the Astana Opera Symphony Orchestra, the Governor's Orchestra of the Irkutsk Region.
He has performed in the Large and Small Halls of the Moscow Conservatory, the Moscow Philharmonic, the St. Petersburg Capella, the Salle Cortot in Paris, the Bolshoi Theater, the Palacio Festivales de Cantabria (Santander), the Palace of Catalan Music in Barcelona, etc.
He has participated in international festivals: "Stars on Baikal", Gradus Piano Festival in Denmark, "Musical Olympus", Romantic Music Festival "Virtuoso".