Born in Ussuriysk, Primorsky Krai in 2004. He started to learn music at the Children's School of Music in Ussuriysk in the class of tutor Galina Kopylova. Since 2014, he attends the Central School of Music at the Moscow Conservatory in the class of Honoured Artist of the Russian Federation, Professor Sergei Kravchenko.
His achievements include:
- The absolute winner in the 9th International Music Competition “Citta di Pesaro” in Pesaro, Italy
- The winner in the 6th International Competition for Young Violinists named after Professor Miroslav Lavrinovič in Płock, Poland
- The 2nd Prize Award in the International Grand Prix Competition "Golden Talents" in Kursk
- The Grand Prix in the 10th International Musical Performance Youth Competition in Vladivostok
- The winner in the All-Russian Open Performing Arts Competition and Festival "M. M. Ippolitov-Ivanov" in Moscow
- The laureate of the 2nd prize at the IV All-Russian Music Competition
He took part in master classes by Sergey Kravchenko.
Since 2018, he is a fellow of the New Names Foundation. He also takes part in programs by and holds a nominal grant from the Vladimir Spivakov Foundation (2016). He took part and won a special prize in the Scroll Fine-Instruments violin, in the International TV competition "The Nutcracker" (2012-2013).
He performed with the Primorsky Regional Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Anatoliy Smirnov, the Kostroma Provincial Symphony Orchestra conducted by Pavel Gerstein, the Moscow Youth Chamber Orchestra conducted by Valery Vorona, the Moscow State Symphony Orchestra conducted by Anton Shaburov, Roman Baltag, Sergey Akimov, Anna Rakitina, the Rostov Academic Symphony Orchestra conducted by Igor Mokerov.
He has performed in the Chamber Hall of the Moscow International Music House; the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory, the Moscow Theater "Pyotr Fomenko's Workshop".
He took part in the International Festival "Moscow meets friends", the International festival and competition "Sea, Sun, Festival" in Spain (2012, the 2nd Prize).