THE SOLOIST OF JANUARY 2022. INTERVIEW.
Born in 1994 in Bratsk, Irkutsk region. Graduated from the Gnessin Moscow Special School of Music (class of Alexander Vinnitsky) in 2013. She graduated with honours from Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory (class of people’s artist of Russia, professor Vladimir Ivanov) in 2018. At present, she is assistant tutor (trainee) at Moscow Conservatory, at the class of the same teacher.
Laureate of the competition
- The 3rd prize of the International Violin Competition “Andrea Postacchini” (Fermo, Italy).
- The 3d prize of the Heino Eller International Violin Competition (Tallinn, Estonia). Prizewinner of the 4th Prize and Audience Choice Award of the 5th Sendai International Music Competition (Japan).
- The Grand Prix of the 5th International Violin Competition in Astana (Kazakhstan).
- Winner of the III Prize of the VII International Violinist Competition named after A.I. Yampolsky (Moscow)
- Winner of the V International Music Competition "Buchenau Spring" (Hesse, Germany)
- The winner of the All-Russian competition of young performers dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Kazan Conservatory (Kazan)
She participated in “Crescendo” festival and Denis Matsuev's festival “Stars on Bailkal”, “December Nights”, Festival international de Musique de Colmar (France) and "Moscow meets Friends" of the Vladimir Spivakov International Charity Foundation, Alexander Rudin’s International Musical Festival of Chamber Music, Verbier in Switzerland, Liana Isakadze's “Night Serenades” in Georgia, “QueenViolin” in Moldova, the International winter arts festival of Yuri Bashmet in Sochi, etc.
Winner of the HSBC Bank Award (2012), Gazprom Nominal Award (2016, 2017).
She has been working with leading Russian and international orchestras: The Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra, the National Philharmonic of Russia, the National Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine, Sendai Philharmonic, the Moscow Chamber Orchestra “Musica Viva”, the "Moscow Virtuosi" Chamber Orchestra, the Orchestra "Soloists of Moscow", the Odessa National Philharmonic Orchestra, Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Nikolayev Youth Symphony Orchestra of Russia, New Russia State Symphony Orchestra, CIS Symphony Orchestra, The Staatskapelle Weimar, Estonian National Symphony Orchestra. She works with such conductors as Vladimir Fedoseyev, Pascal Verrot, Junichi Hirokami, Alexander Rudin, Vladimir Spivakov, Vladimir Sirenko, Yuri Bashmet, Paavo Järvi, Dumitru Goya, Vasily Valitov, Hiroyuki Hibino, Vittorio Parisi, Martin Hoff, Steven Huang, Petronius Negrescu, Masahiro Izaki.
Participant of the programs of the St. Petersburg House of Music since 2019.
He currently plays a 1752 Tommaso Balestrieri violin provided by the St. Petersburg House of Music.