Artur Krishchyan was born in Moscow in 2004. He graduated from the School of Music at the Academy of Music at the Moscow State Conservatory with Tatiana Balashova, an Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation. Since 2020 he pursues his studies at the Academy of Music at the Moscow State Conservatory with the same teacher.
He is a laureate of international and All-Russian competitions:
- 2020: The I and II Prize Award at the International Competition "A Night in Madrid 2020" in Madrid, Spain.
- 2020: The First Prize Award at the VII Leopold Auer International Violin Competition in St. Petersburg;
- The Special Award for the best performance of a special piece by Sergei Prokofiev.
- 2021: The First Prize Award at the International Music Competition "Iscart" in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 2021: The First Prize Award from the XX Youth Delphic Games of Russia in Krasnoyarsk.
- 2022: The II Prize Award at the IV All-Russian competition of young musicians "Constellation" in Sochi
He has taken part in the master classes by Alexander Povolotsky (Israel), Mari Tampere-Bezrodny (Finland), Anna Sokolova, Zaure Zharova. He has participated in creative sessions at the Sirius Education Center (2021), received the Grant of the President of the Russian Federation (2020-2022).
He is heavily involved in the programs of the International Charitable Foundation by Vladimir Spivakov, "New Names Of Russia", "New Names Of Armenia". He appears on such venues as the Moscow State Conservatory, the concert hall "Zaryadye", the Moscow International "House of Music", the State Museum "A. S. Pushkin", and the Vernadsky State Geological Museum of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He has toured with "New Names OF ARMENIA" in Mexico and Guatemala, France, the USA and Lebanon, and has participated in the "Peregrinos Musicales" International Festival (Spain, Santiago de Compostela, 2019).
He has collaborated with the Ryazan Governor's Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, the State Chamber Orchestra of the Republic of Armenia, the State Philharmonic Orchestra of the Republic of Armenia, the Cantus Firmus Chamber Orchestra, the Real Filharmonia de Galicia Philharmonic Orchestra, the Premiera Soloists Ensemble and the Symphony Orchestra of Moscow “The Russian Philharmonic".