SOLOIST OF JUNE 2022. INTERVIEW
Eva was born in Moscow in 2004. Since 2011, she attends Central School of Music at the P.I. Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory (class of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, Professor Natalia Trull).
Laureate of the All-Russian and international competitions
- The Winner and Special Prize Awardee at the Cleveland International CIPC Piano Competition for Young Artists (Cleveland, USA)
- 5 Special Prizes at the 2nd International Grand Piano Competition for Young Pianists (Moscow)
- The 2nd Prize Award and the Press Award at the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition (Dallas, USA).
- The Grand Prix at the 2nd International GMP Concert Competition (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- The Winner at the Chicago International Online Music Competition (USA)
- The winner of the II International Piano Competition “Jeune Chopin” (Martigny, Switzerland)
- Laureate of the 1st All-Russian competition of scholarship holders of the New Names Foundation (Moscow)
- The winner of the special prize at the XVIII International Piano Competition named after. F. Chopin (Warsaw)
- Laureate of the III Prize of the International Competition named after. S.V. Rachmaninov.
She participated in master classes by Pavel Gililov, Peter Palechny, Grigory Gruzman, Claudio Martínez Mehner, Stanislav Yudenich, William Grant Naboré, Dmitry Bashkirov.
She also attended sessions at the Sirius Centre, classes of Tatiana Zagorovskaya (2016), Elena Richter (2016) and Evgenia Mikhailova (2017).
She is a laureate of the “Young talents of Russia” Award (2019). She was awarded scholarship from the New Names Foundation, the Vladimir Spivakov’s Foundation.She is ICMA Award Winner (2019). She holds the Eppan Junior Piano Academy Award (Italy).She won the Blue Bird and the Nutcracker television competitions.
She is a participant in the programmes of the Spivakov Foundation, the International Academy of Music in Liechtenstein and the International Academy on Lake Como (Italy). In 2019 she gave a recital at the Albert Hall (London, UK).
She has participated in international festivals in Russia, the UK, Israel, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and other European countries.
She has a busy concert schedule. She has performed with top symphony orchestras of Russia, Europe and America, including but not limited to the Mariinsky Theater Orchestra conducted by Valery Gergiev, the Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Dimitris Botinis, the Svetlanov State Academical Symphony Orchestra conducted by Alexander Sladkovsky, the Yaroslavl Academic Governor's Orchestra, the Lucerne Symphony Orchestra, the National Orchestra of Uzbekistan, the State Academical Symphony Orchestra of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Armenian National Philharmonic Orchestra, the Dallas Orchestra. She has collaborated with many Russian and foreign conductors.
Participant of the programs of the St. Petersburg House of Music since 2020.