Born in Saint Petersburg in 2003. He studied music at the St Petersburg Children's School of Music No 33 with the teacher Boris Ivanov and at the Rachmaninoff Krasnodar Children's School of Arts with the teacher Andrei Romanov. He is a student at the M.P. Musorgsky St. Petersburg College of Music where he studies with the teacher Kirill Lobikov since 2020.
Laureate of the international competitions
- II prize award at the V.M. Blazhevich International Wind and Percussion Competition "Silver Trumpets" in Moscow.
- II prize award at the IX International Woodwind and Percussion Festival and Competition named after Yuri Dolzhikov in Moscow.
- Winner of the XI International Spiritual Music Competition "Re-Ligo" in St. Petersburg;
- II prize award at the V International Wind and Percussion Competition "Northern Rhapsody" in Cherepovets;
- Winner of the IV All-Russian Wind and Percussion Soloists and Ensembles Competition "Virtuosi of Chernozem Region" in Voronezh.
- Winner of the IV International Wind and Percussion Online Contest and Festival "Dolzhikov Academy"
- Winner of the VII International Contest "Voronezh Wind Assemblies" named after V.M. Khalilov in Voronezh
- Laureate of the 1st degree of the VII All-Russian open competition of musicians performing brass and percussion instruments named after A.A. Nesterov (Nizhny Novgorod)
He took part in master classes given by Oleg Makarishin and David Brouche.
He has participated in the "Sirius" Center in Sochi where he attended the classes by Igor Yakovlev, Evgeny Petrov (2016-2017), and Maxim Ignatyev (2019).
He is a member of the All-Russian Youth Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Yuri Bashmet (2020-2022 season).
He has participated in international festivals: Yuri Bashmet's Winter Arts Festival, XV International Music Festival "Seasons", Yuri Bashmet International Music Festival, "Open Russia", "Generation of Talents", "Russia - Territory of Talents", "Winter Tale" (2021, II prize), "Starry Rain" (2019, I prize), Festival of Baroque Instrumental Music "Roll Call of Birds".
He has performed with the Kuban Symphony Orchestra and the Moscow Chamber Orchestra conducted by Vladislav Bulakhov.