Born in Moscow in 1998. She graduated from the Children's School of Music at the Tchaikovsky Academic Music College at the Moscow State Conservatory, and then from the Tchaikovsky Academic Music College at the Moscow State Conservatory where she studied violin with Tatiana Balashova and piano with Olga Mechetina. Today, she is a student at the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory where she studies violin with Professor Alexander Vinnitsky, a People's Artist of Russia, and piano with Associate Professor Ekaterina Mechetina, an Honored Artist of Russia.
Laureate of the competitions
- The II prize award at the Fourth Open All-Russian Strings Competition for young performers "Merzlyakovka welcomes friends" in Moscow.
- The first prize award at the International Music Competition for Young Performers "Dedication to Sergei Prokofiev" in Moscow.
- The II prize award at the Open All-Russian Strings Competition for young performers "Merzlyakovka welcomes friends" in Moscow.
- Prize as best-performing participants of Round II at the XVII International Tchaikovsky competition (Moscow - St.Petersburg).
- The II prize award at the International Violinissimo Violin Competition (Kazakhstan)
Since 2018, she has been receiving a Grant from the President of the Russian Federation. She has received scholarships from the Yulia Bystritskaya Foundation, the Vladimir Spivakov Charity Foundation, Yuri Rozum Foundation, and the New Names Foundation.
She has given solo performances in cities in Russia, Germany, Poland, and Lithuania. She has performed at such venues as the Moscow State Conservatory, the State Kremlin Palace, and the St. Petersburg State Academic Cappella. She has performed as soloist with the Symphony Orchestra conducted by Professor Sergey Skripka, a People's Artist of Russia, with the Four Seasons Chamber Orchestra, with the Zurich Chamber Orchestra, with the Symphony Orchestra of the Tchaikovsky Academic Music College at the Moscow State Conservatory, with the Student Symphony Orchestra of the Moscow Conservatory conducted by Anatoly Levin, with the ensemble of soloists "Premiere", conducted by Igor Dronov, with the Symphony Orchestra of the Primorsky Opera and Ballet, conducted by Anton Lubchenko, with the Symphony Orchestra, conducted by the Mariinsky Theatre conductor Fabio Mastrangelo, the chamber orchestra "Camerata of Kazakhstan" and GASO of the Republic of Kazakhstan. She is an artist of the "Rebellion quartet".
She has participated in the festivals "Stars on Baikal" and "Classics for real" (Germany, 2016).
In 2021, as part of a joint project with the Moscow State Conservatory, she participated in the International Diaghilev Festival together with the MusicAeterna orchestra under Artistic Director Teodor Currentzis.