Svetlana was born in Voronezh in 2004. She studied at the Children's School of Arts No. 9 with teacher Ksenia Kolomytseva, then at the Voronezh Secondary School of Music (College) with the same teacher. From 2019 to 2022, she attended the Central School of Music – the Academy of Performing Arts – with Professor Alexander Golyshev, from 2019 with teacher Sergei Zhuravel. She is currently a first-year student at the P. Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory where she studies with Professor Alexander Mikhailovich Golyshev.
She has won prizes in all-Russian and international competitions:
- Laureate of the I degree at the Third International Kashirsky Flutist Competition in Moscow.
- Laureate of the I degree at the XVII International Competition of Young Musicians in the category "Wind and percussion instruments" in Moscow.
- Laureate of the I degree at the All-Russian competition "Young talents of Russia" in Moscow.
- Laureate of the III degree at the Third All-Russian competition of young musicians "Constellation" in Sochi.
- Laureate of the I degree at the X International Open Festival and Competition of young musicians "Vivat Musica" in Moscow.
- Laureate of the I degree at the IV All-Russian Competition of young musicians "Constellation" in Sochi.
- Laureate of the II degree at the V Regional Open Competition "Soloist of an Orchestra" in Vladimir.
- Laureate of the 1st prize at the VIII International Competition of Young Performers on Wind and Percussion Instruments “Siberian Musical Assemblies” in Novosibirsk
She has participated in master classes by James Galway, Jeanny Galway, William Bennett, Lorna McGee, Sarah Louvion, Gareth McLearnon, Denis Lupachev, Maxim Rubtsov, Ulla Miilmann, Zoya Vyazovskaya.
She is a fellow of the New Names Foundation and the Voronezh Region Government Award.
She has participated in the concert programs by the Vladimir Spivakov Charity Foundation and the Magic of Sound Foundation. Since September 2020, she has been a member of the All-Russian Youth Symphony Orchestra conducted by Yuri Bashmet.