Mikhail was born in Yekaterinburg in 2002. In 2008-2022 he studied at the Gnessin Moscow Special School of Music, with an Honored Artist of Russia Tatiana Berkul. Presently he studies at the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatoire with the same teacher.
Laureate of the All-Russian and international competitions
- The 2nd Prize Award in the Leopold Auer Competition in St. Petersburg
- The winner at the Andrea Postacchini Violin Competition in Fermo, Italy
- The 2nd Prize Award at the All-Russian Delphic Games in Vladivostok
- The 1st Prize Award at the Golden Talents Competition in Orenburg
- The 3rd Prize Award at the P. Stolyarsky International Competition in Odessa.
- The 1st Prize Award at the International Competition in the Central Music School of the Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory In Moscow
- Winner of the IV All-Russian Music Competition.
- Prize as best-performing participants of Round II at the XVII International Tchaikovsky competition (Moscow - St.Petersburg).
In 2019, he was awarded a grant from the Mayor of Moscow (Moscow).
He has performed with the leading symphony orchestras of Russia, including Russian National Orchestra, New Russia orchestra, Belgorod Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, Odessa Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, Novosibirsk Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra, he is a permanent participant in concert programs of the New Names Charity Foundation and the Vladimir Spivakov Charity Foundation and is a participant in Daniil Kogan's "Attraction" Festival.
He has worked with conductors Freddy Cadena, Dmitry Filatov, Adik Abdurakhmanov, Vladimir Ryzhayev, Hobart Earle, Igor Lerman and Vladimir Ponkin.
In 2021, he won in the 1st All-Russian Selection of the Russian National Orchestra in Moscow.
He has performed in philharmonic halls in Odessa, Belgorod, Chelyabinsk, Moscow, in Bolshoi Hall, Maly Hall and Rachmaninoff Hall of Moscow Conservatory, in Svetlanovsky Hall and Chamber Hall of the Moscow International Music House, in Zaryadye Chamber Hall, in the Great Hall of Saidashev in Kazan.
He takes part in the programs of the St. Petersburg Music House since 2022.