SOLOIST OF MAY 2022. INTERVIEW.
Born in 1999 in Krasnoyarsk. Petr graduated from the Children's School of Music No. 2 in Krasnoyarsk (class of Sergei Khudonogov) and the Ivanov-Radkevich Krasnoyarsk College of Arts (class of the same teacher). Since 2018, he is a student at the Hvorostovsky Siberian State Institute of Arts (class of the Honored Artist of Russia, Associate Professor Anatoly Ivanov).
Laureate of the сompetitions
- Laureate of the Competition "Rotary International - IYSO" - International Young Symphony Orchestra (California, USA).
- First Prize Award at the Tulunina All-Russian competition (Krasnoyarsk).
- Winner (Gold Medal) of the II Vienna International Music Competition (Austria)
- Winner (Gold Medal) XIX Youth Delphic Games of Russia (remote format)
- II Prize (Silver Medal) V Manhattan International Music Competition (New York, USA)
- Winner of the VII International competition of young performers on wind and percussion instruments "Siberian Musical Assemblies" (Novosibirsk)
- Winner of the international competition of performers on wind and percussion instruments "Northern Rhapsody" (Cherepovets)
- Winner of the International Competition dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Zhambyl Zhabayev (Taraz, Kazakhstan)
- Grand Prix of the N.L. Tulunina Open All-Russian Competition of Young Performers (Krasnoyarsk)
- Grand Prix of the IV International Competition of Wind and Percussion Performers "Orpheus" (Omsk)
- Winner of the VI International Flutist Competition of the European Music Academy in Varna (Bulgaria)
- Winner of the International Online Competition named after Anton Rubinstein (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- III Prize (Bronze Medal) XXI Youth Delphic Games of Russia 2022..
- Winner of the VII International Flutist Competition of the European Music Academy (Varna, Bulgaria)
- Winner of the I International Competition of Performers on Wind and Percussion Instruments named after I.I. Bobrovsky "West-Siberia-East"
- Winner (laureate of the 1st prize) of the Open All-Russian Competition for Young Performers named after N.L. Tulunina (Krasnoyarsk)
- Winner (Gold medal) XXII Youth Delphic Games of Russia (Saratov)
- Winner (laureate of the 1st prize and Gold medal) of the XVII Youth Delphic Games of the CIS member states (Kyrgyz Republic)
He participated in the workshops by Albert Hoffmann, Alexander Golyshev, Oleg Khudyakov, Denis Lupachev, Olga Chernyadieva, Alexander Ozeritsky, Anatoly Sidorov, Vincent Luca, Sofia Wieland, Olga Ivusheykova, Vladimir Kudrya.
Since 2011, he has been a fellow of the New Names Foundation. Laureate of the award of the President of the Russian Federation for the support of talented youth (2015), the award of the head of the city of Krasnoyarsk "Young talents" (2016). Winner of the regional nominal scholarship named after D.A. Hvorostovsky "for achievements in the field of musical art" (Krasnoyarsk Territory, 2022).
Since 2015 he has been an artist of the Krasnoyarsk Academic Symphony Orchestra conducted by Vladimir Lande, since 2018 he has been a soloist of the flute group, since 2020 he has been a soloist of the orchestra. In 2017, he trained at the International Youth Symphony Orchestra (California, USA) as a laureate of the Rotary International competition.
Has performed with the Nizhny Novgorod Philharmonic Academic Symphony Orchestra conducted by Alexander Skulsky, the Northern Symphony Orchestra conducted by Fabio Mastrangelo, the St. Petersburg State Academic Symphony Orchestra conducted by Alexander Titov, the Tula Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra conducted by Igor Manasherov, the Krasnoyarsky Orchestra Opera and Ballet Theater named after D.A. Hvorostovsky, Krasnoyarsk Philharmonic Russian Orchestra named after A.Y. Bardin, the Muscovy Chamber Orchestra, the Krasnoyarsk Chamber Orchestra.
The member of Saint-Petersburg Music House programs since 2018.